Are you looking for change instead of another routine? Excellent team spirit instead of hierarchies? Then develop your career with us by joining our successful team. We are seeking to employ someone who can start as soon as possible as a
Business Consultant (m/f)
Life insurance business processes | Standard software for life insurance | msg.Life Factory
Location: Amersfoort | Reference number: 0511-B
- Advising and supporting our customers in implementing, customising and installing msg.Life Factory, our portfolio management system for life insurance work
- Technical integration, mapping of business processes and customlinking to adjacent systems
- Establishing technical concepts; development of detailed guidelines for the client-specific adaptation and customisation of software in line with the customer’s framework conditions and adjacent systems; process and organisational adjustment
- Acting as a contact partner for the client’s decision-maker; technical responsibility for all implementation phases for our standard software products
- Close collaboration with our customers; consultation, as well as preparation, coordination, design and execution of workshops, training sessions and customer appointments
- Design and execution of technical tests
- A degree in business administration or economics, or similar vocational training with a focus on insurance, or an equivalent qualification
- Ideally, some experience in consultation and project work at a life insurance company, a consultancy firm, or as a business consultant in the area of life insurance business processes
- Some knowledge of operative business transaction processing, together with process, technical and product knowledge in this area; IT proficiency
- An analytical, methodical and structured thought process, good organisational skills, a results- and solutions-based approach, as well as pronounced team orientation coupled with a confident demeanour, an independent work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel, occasionally conducting your consultancy work at customer premises; an interest in taking on initial management responsibility in the future, for instance as a project or team leader
- Alongside outstanding English, you should ideally also have an excellent level of German
Your start at msg life
- Our group is one of the leading suppliers of software, consulting and cloud solutions for the European financial services industry. Focusing on life insurance companies, we develop projects in a dynamic and creative work environment, with a goal-focused team using agile management methodologies.
- We will help you get off to a great start at msg life with a multi-day onboarding programme in your first year. You will also be assigned a mentor from within your division, to whom you can turn with any questions you may have during your induction.
What we offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a responsible position in a dynamic, growth-oriented and reliable working environment characterised by flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and attractive prospects. We will reward your performance as an individual and encourage you to engage in continuous professional education and training.
We look forward to receive you full application via the careers section of our corporate website.
Flexible working hours
Attractive payment model
Individual training opportunities
Modern working environment
Your contact for further queries:
Ms Sandra Romahn
Tel.: +49 711 94958-0