Are you looking for change instead of another routine? Excellent team spirit instead of hierarchies? Then develop your career with us by joining our successful team. We are seeking to employ someone who can start as soon as possible as a
Java JEE Software Developer (m/f/o)
msg.Life Factory | Standard Software for Life Insurance Companies
Location: Amersfoort | Reference number: 0315-C
- Further development of our standard software msg.Life Factory, the leading policy administration system for life insurance companies
- Java development within a modern JEE architecture using cutting-edge technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Maven and JBoss)
- Development of innovative, project-specific software modifications and extensions, and independent implementation of our specialist concepts
- Customisation of model-based interfaces, plausibilities, business logic, interfaces and batch programs
- Performing developer tests (incl. creating developer test cases)
- Involvement in the technical integration of msg.Life Factory into customer-specific IT environments
- A degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Passion for agile software development, new technical challenges and teamwork; you are passionate about object-oriented design and programming
- Good practical experience of an object-oriented programming language and a software platform (e.g. Java/JEE)
- Some experience of agile software development and/ or other IT procedure models; knowledge of software architectures, data modelling and databases
- Analytical, methodical and structured thought processes, creativity, organisation skills and a results- and solution-oriented approach
- A pronounced team focus coupled with independence and a confident manner as well as strong communication and social skills
- An interest in demanding and diverse tasks in an environment characterised by personal freedom
- An interest in an accelerated career path and in quickly assuming responsibility for topics and teams
Software development at msg life
- We offer freedom in the work place and you may use this openness responsibly. You contribute what is in your head – we look forward to your ideas, your expertise and your experience. We work in teams in order for you to develop your own strengths in challenging tasks and projects.
- You enjoy getting to grips with new technologies, but are not yet an expert in all areas – we will help you continue to expand your specific areas of expertise and interests; feel free to apply even if you do not yet have an excellent command of all the technologies mentioned.
- We will help you get off to a great start at msg life with a multi-day onboarding programme in your first year. You will also be assigned a mentor from within your division, to whom you can turn with any questions you may have during your induction.
What we offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a responsible position in a dynamic, growth-oriented and reliable working environment characterised by flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, short communication channels and attractive prospects. We will reward your performance as an individual and encourage you to engage in continuous professional education and training.
We look forward to receive you full application via the careers section of our corporate website.
Flexible working hours
Attractive payment model
Individual training opportunities
Modern working environment
Your contact for further queries:
Ms Sandra Romahn
Tel.: +49 711 94958-0