Are you looking for variation to beat the daily routine? A secure working environment with flexible working hours, interesting prospects and flat hierarchies? Then become part of our team. Our software helps insurers in more than 30 countries to effectively manage their customers’ policies. We are looking for a new
Java / Spring / cloud software developer (m/f/d)
with the leading provider of software, advice and cloud solutions for insurance companies
Cologne, Germany-wide (partially remote), Hamburg, Leinfelden-Echterdingen (near Stuttgart), Munich | Permanent Full-time
- As part of our team you will develop Java-based industry solutions in medium-sized to large IT projects
- You will work with innovative, modern technology like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Maven
- You will test and run our innovative applications in cloud environments (Kubernetes)
- You will integrate our software products into existing, customer-specific architectures and IT environments
- University degree in IT, a related subject area or a similar qualification in IT
- Good practical knowledge of an object-oriented programming language or script language as well as selected current frameworks and libraries
- Ideally, you have experience in agile software development and/or other procedural models
- You have knowledge of software architectures, data modelling and databases
- You enjoy agile software development, facing new professional challenges and working as part of a team
- You have good English and German for international roles
Software development at msg life
- Platform-independent, flexible design of business processes, scalability and high performance even with large user volumes – that is what makes our software stand out. Our current challenges include digitisation, cloud development and user experience. Develop our modern architecture for the future and help to set the software standards for the insurance market.
- We also provide excellent technical equipment for working from home so we are able to work in our offices and from home (around 50% of the time in home offices).
- You enjoy new technologies but are not yet an expert in every field – we invest in our employees and will support you as you continuously expand your professional expertise and interests. Submit your application, even if you do not yet have a full command of all the technologies mentioned.
- Our onboarding programme covers several days in your first year and will get you up to speed at msg life. A personal mentor from your department is also available to answer all the questions that crop up when you start work.
Flexible working model
Working hours based on trust, ‘Flexi’ account, travelling time = working time
Working from home
Flexible Zusammenarbeit - im Büro und von zu Hause
Good transport connection
You can access our offices easily via public transport, car or bicylce.
Onboarding programme over several days during the introductory phase
Individual development opportunities
Seminars, coaching sessions, development meetings
Bicycle leasing for corporate and private use
Modern working environment
Flexible workstations, fresh fruit, free drinks
30 days of annual leave, good balance between work and family
Your contact for further queries:
Ms Sandra Romahn
Tel.: +49 711 94958-0
Applications are usually responded to within five working days.
You can now apply via video! Choose this option on the application form and create your application video.